Sports Law Blogs
31. Connecticut Sports Law: Covering the intersection of sports and the law in Connecticut.
32. Offside: A Sports Law Blog: As the legal analyst for the Team 1200, Eric Macramalla speaks on air on a variety of legal issues as they apply to the world of sports.
33. Preti Sports Law Blog: Preti Flaherty’s Sports Law Practice Group understands the challenges and legal needs facing professionals in the sports arena.
34. Sports Agent & Sports Lawyer Blog: Wolf Sports Management conducts salary negotiations; contracts review and drafting; procures marketing opportunities; and works with their athletes to ensure that they are protected from “the sharks out there.”
35. Sports Law Blog: Honored by Fast Company as one of Three Best Sports Business Blogs and by the American Bar Association Journal as a Top 100 Law Blog.
36. Sports Law Scoreboard: An inside look into the legal and business side of sports by Fox Rothschild LLP.
37. Tarnished Twenty: This FindLaw blog focuses on how the law impacts athletes, teams and the sports industry at all stages and levels.
38. The Entertainment, Arts and Sports Law Blog: Sponsored by the Entertainment, Arts and Sports Law Section of the New York State Bar Association.
39. The Sports Law Professor: Jeffrey Standen is a professor of law at Willamette University, where he teaches Sports Law and Gaming Law.
40. World Sports Law Report: Sports law news and information for worldwide sports events.
Many thanks to Rachel M. Stevenson and Sports Administration Masters for the recognition.